What technology you choose for your website or app development certainly depends on factors like business goals, priorities, specific business domains, and markets. The server side (back end) is an essential component here, and while choosing technology for the back end, Node.js stands out as an ideal option.
Introduction to Node.js
Now, let’s focus on the top reasons why you should hire Node.js developers for your next project:
- Cross-platform Development: js also allows the development of cross-platform apps on platforms such as Electron, NW.js. This supports the reuse of certain codes from the web app to the desktop version for macOS, Windows, or Linux. Node.js is widely chosen for its IoT, so if you are looking to enhance your app performance our Node.js development services are your best bet.
- Blend microservices: Because of its lightweight technology, Node.js is regarded as one of the best architecture for microservices. Therefore, breaking the logic of application into smaller fragments allows better flexibility. Your basic functionality can be enhanced with extra features using Node.js. Our Custom-made Node.js solutions can help you manage your micro-tasks like reporting, email marketing, CMS, deployment, and much more to ensure that every complexity is handled with ease.
- Cross-functional Team: Working with Node involves a cross-functional team. Each member contributes to the entire app development right from writing codes, hosting, testing, and maintenance which adds value to the existing resources of Node.js. Such an agile environment brings innovation and increases productivity by delivering the application in less time.
- Longer Support: It is necessary to stick with one programming language because if the Node.js developer is well versed in a single platform, the tasks are carried out smoothly. To ensure that the Node.js Development Company gets going, Node provides long term support. Your application can hence be based on a single technology, without needing to switch between the platforms or languages.
- Fullstack Node Development: js is a part of a robust tech stack and has proven its potential as an undisputed leader among other programming languages. It has become a significant stand-alone player that brings many benefits to the tech stack.
Did you know that about 98% of Fortune 500 companies use Node.js?
Well, apart from the reasons above – It is also more cost and time-efficient than other tech stacks to handle the traffic of your business.
The list can still go on and on…
Are you looking for Custom made Node.js solutions? Get in touch with our Node.js developers and design a high performing web application for your business