Are you willing to go for Commerce Classes after your class 10th board examination? Well, Commerce as a stream offers you a plethora of opportunities in several fields. But what values are; do you know everything before joining your commerce classes? If no, this article will help you learn every aspect of Commerce, and why should you go for Commerce after the 10th?
In brief about Commerce
Commerce is a field of education that teaches you about business, finance, transactions, and trading values. Commerce also plays a vital role in every citizen’s life. This is because; it helps you learn about business and the economy, but it also helps you magnify every citizen’s well-being. Learning this subject will help you provide goods and services beneficial for every citizen of a country.
So, if you choose Commerce for your class 11th, you can learn several things and grasp opportunities that would be more beneficial for you.
The courses that you will get to choose after your class 10th
After completing your class 10th, you will come across several streams that will offer you equal opportunities. It includes courses like:
- Science and Arts for 11th and 12th standard
- Commerce for 11th and 12th standard
- Diploma in engineering courses
- Vocational courses
- ITI courses
So, these are some of the programs that you will come across after your class 10th. However, choosing a career is the most crucial aspect of every student’s life. So, here are some reasons why you should go to Commerce after class 10th?
Why Commerce after class 10th?
Commerce classes after class 10th offer you immense opportunities. If you are a class 10th student, here are a few reasons why you should go to Commerce after 10th.
- Multifariousness is one of the significant factors that drive every student toward Commerce. Commerce as a subject offers you a plethora of subjects that offer you humongous knowledge about trade, economy, and finance.
- A ticket to post-graduation; this is because, after completing your three-year undergraduate program in Commerce, you can move into postgraduate school without any hassle.
- A door of opportunity leads students to several professions; after completing their course, students can pursue their careers by becoming a Chartered accountant, chartered financial analyst, and many more. You can even move to the banking sector or lectureship.
Now that you know about the privileges of choosing Commerce after class 10th, here is the list of 11th Commerce Subjects you should know about.
- Accountancy (Mandatory)
- Business Studies (Mandatory)
- Economics (Mandatory)
- English (Mandatory)
- Informatics Practices/ Mathematics (Mandatory)
- Physical Education (Optional)
Commerce stream boards available in India
There are four mainboards for education available in India. And the best part about these boards is students get all the freedom to choose the board they want. So, the names of the four boards are as follows:
- State Boards
Winding up, this is all about Commerce that you should know. However, choosing a career is an essential part of every student’s life. So, you should choose a stream that you are comfortable with. This will help you get good grades in your board exams.
Also check: online coaching for economics