In this article, you will learn how to login to Godaddy email account to send and receive emails. You will get step by step details on how to login to Godaddy webmail & how to reset Godaddy email password
Godaddy Email Service
Godaddy provides the service to create email addresses that match your domain name to increase your customers’ trust. There are 3 packages available to get your business email from Godaddy.
Godaddy Business Email Pricing
There are 3 plans available with different features and pricing. The 3 plans are ‘Email Essentials’, ‘Email Plus’ and ‘Business Premium’ with pricing ‘$5.99/month’, ‘$6.99/month’ and ‘$15.99/month’. The storage ranges from 10GB to 50GB. These are the basic features at the time of writing this article.
How to login to Godaddy email account
Here are the steps to godaddy email login:
- Go to https://email.godaddy.com/
- Enter your email & password
- Click on ‘Sign in’
You will be then redirected to your Godaddy webmail interface. There you can check, send and receive the emails.
How to reset Godaddy email password
Follow these simple steps to reset Godaddy email password:
- Go to email.godaddy.com
- Click on ‘Need to find your password’
- Enter your webmail email & click ‘Continue’
- You will get 2 options: Get a link to webmail email or Get a link to Godaddy account email.
- Select any option and click ‘Get Email’
Based on your selection you will receive the password reset link. You can easily reset your Godaddy webmail email password using that link.
How to connect Godaddy email to Gmail
Follow these simple steps to connect your Godaddy email to Gmail to start sending and receiving email directly from Gmail interface.
- Login to mail.google.com using your Google account
- Click the setting ‘ ⚙️ ‘ icon on the top right
- Click ‘See all settings’
- Click on ‘Accounts and import’ tab
- Scroll down and click on ‘Add an email account’
- A popup will appear and ask you for your email address
- Select Link account with Gmail (Gmailify), then click Next.
- Follow the steps on the screen, then click Next or Sign in.
Boom! You have linked your Godaddy webmail to Gmail and now can manage emails directly within the Gmail interface.
Why should you be using Godaddy business email
There are many benefits of using Godaddy business email which include:
- Email on your business name
- World-class security
- 24/7 call & livechat support
In the end, I will say that Godaddy webmail service is great for many businesses and many businesses are using it without any hassle.