AOL is a US-based web portal, and it is identified as America Online. AOL Mail provides a comfortable and pleasant email experience globally. It allows you to recreate your participation with a collection of highlights. AOL Email offers dealing with your AOL Schedule, creating and using envelopes, classifying your mail, and much more. AOL has proposed AOL Mail; it is a phase to transfer from an endorser based support of an Internet arrival. AOL Mail is among the world’s most known email facilities used by many people from all around the globe. As everyone has their email services, AOL.com mail also has its email account login/sign-in page.
Below provided guide is meant for applicants who are not very PC-literate and require clear guidelines on how to suitably and carefully sign in to your AOL mail account with the help of the AOL login page. If users are facing problems at the time of sign-in to your AOL email account, you have to evaluate if you are performing it correctly. Here is some most excellent guide to assist you securely log in to your AOL email account inbox page.
Important to Check The Right URL (Login Page)
If you are on the right AOL mail login page with the correct URL, it is incredibly significant to check this carefully. There are many circumstances where users are trying to enter AOL mail on malicious websites via unnecessary links. There are various false websites on Google playing to be the AOL official login page and try to steal your sign-in details if you ever choose to sign in on these fake websites.
Consequently, ensure the login URL is from AOL.com or login.aol.com. It is highly suggested that you enter AOL.com on your browser and go to the AOL.com mail login page. You need to avoid the unnecessary links in your email or everyplace else that try to navigate you to the sign-in page. It is essential because most AOL email account hacked circumstances are initiated by applicants pressing and logging in via fake links on their email.
How to Login to AOL.Com Email Account?
You need to follow the below-provided guidelines to know how to log in to your AOL email account correctly.
- First of all, visit the official link of AOL Mail that is login.aol.com.
- Now, you are on the login page; you have to enter the AOL email address and then press on the “Next” button.
- Then, on the next page, mention your password and login ID then press on the “Sign in” button.
- Now, if you have mentioned the correct login details, you will be navigated to the AOL mail homepage, where you will get the bulletin and news headlines.
- If you want to get the AOL Mail email inbox page, then press on the email icon from the top right corner of the homepage of the official website.
- On the left side, you need to select the “Inbox” tab.
- Now, you are on the AOL Mail inbox page where you will get all your emails.
Forgot Password – How to Recover Your AOL Password?
If you don’t remember your AOL email account’s password, then you need to press on the “Trouble Signing” tab on the AOL Mail login page to recover your password.
- After pressing on the link, you need to mention your AOL email address or your contact or mobile number.
- Then, on the next page, you will be requested to mention the verification code, which will be sent to your registered mobile number – the mobile number you have provided AOL when you have signed up for it.
- After the completion of the confirmation procedure, you can recover and change your AOL email password.
Avoid the Stay Signed In Button
You need to remember that when logging into your AOL mail account on your PC or PCs you trust, you must only use the stay signed in choice. It is due to the use of a stay sign-in option you may log in on your PC, internet cafe, or even public office PC such as your friend’s laptop or PC.
If you wish to close the AOL Mail without logging out sufficiently, the next time someone visits the official link on that specific PC, now your AOL account will be automatically logged in. Therefore, it is recommended not to custom the stay signed tab if you don’t have your personal computer.
How to Logout Your AOL Mail Email Account?
- If you want to logout your AOL Mail email account, then you need to press the “Logout” link, which is available on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Else, manually press on the “Sign Out” button of your AOL Email account.
- After using it, you have to logout of your AOL email account, particularly on laptops or computers.