Table of Contents
Open source streaming platform software is famous among users and it is an alternative to watch your PPV events and more through third-party plugins. The best option for watching PPV is by installing the official and unofficial Kodi add-ons.
Still, you can know about streaming live PPV in our complete guide on how to watch live PPV on Kodi. SportsDevil, DAZN and Planet MMA are the most used and provide fast PPV streaming so you can watch live PPV without any problems. Before installing Kodi-add-ons, install a VPN to get access PPV live and hide your location.
How to watch live PPV on Kodi?
There are lots of Kodi plugins to watch PPV live on Kodi streaming platform. All plugins cannot stream the PPV live so we have presented those plugins setup process that can stream PPV.
- First, install NordVPN or ExpressVPN on your device.
- Turn on your desired server in the VPN service.
- Configure Kodi with the VPN.
- Install Kodi add-ons from the repository.
Below, we will show you how to install planet MMA, Sportsdevil and Dazn add-ons on Kodi. Stay connected.
How to install the Planet MMA add-on in Kodi?
Planet MMA is an amazing fastest add-ons from Supremacy Repository. You can stream all PPV events with the plugin. Let’s see how to install the Planet MMA plugin:
- Open the Kodi and go to the settings by clicking on the “gear”.
- Select “File Manager” and click “Add a font.”
- Enter Supremacy Repository URL http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ in the box.
- Put a valid name in the media source.
- Now, open the Main menu again and click on Add-ons.
- Select the downloaded zip file and find the repository of Supremacy.
- Install “repository.supremacy-1.2.zip” and Wait for the confirmation of the notification.
- Click on the “Video Add- ons,” open Planet MMA add-on.
- Hit the “Install on pc” button and then press.
- Launch Planet MMA and click “Fight Live” to start broadcasting the PPV live.
How to install the Sportsdevil add-on in Kodi?
Sportsdevil is the best framework based add-ons for Kodi to watch all live streaming. It provides a high-quality stream and you can get it from the repo Supremacy. Let’s see its installation process:
- Open the Kodi on your device.
- Select settings> File Manager> Add Source.
- Then select None.
- Put the name of a valid Media Source.
- Type CREW and click OK to proceed.
- Now, come back to the Home screen.
- Choose the Add-ons from the side menu.
- Then, select the zip file and wait for the enable notification.
- Now, choose the Install from the Repository.
- Select the Crew Repo and Video add-ons.
- After that, select the SportsDevil and Install.
Once the Sportsdevil add-on is installed, you can stream PPV live on Kodi.
How to install the DAZN add-on in Kodi?
DAZN is the official and premium Kodi add-on that allows you to stream live PPV on Kodi. Its installation process is very simple. Let’s see it:
- First, browse https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/tree/master/repository.kodinerds and download the file.
- Open Kodi and select Add-ons option from the Main Menu.
- Install from the zip file.
- Select kodinerds repository file location.
- Click on the file.
- Now, install from the Repository after completing the KodiNerds setup.
- From the list, select the Kodinerds.net.
- Now, select the Video add-ons.
- Click the Dazn from the new Window.
- Now, press the install button.
Enjoy Dazn Kodi add-ons and watch the live PPV.
Set up Kodi manually for live streaming?
Kodi is a complete media center that goes beyond a simple player. In addition to playing images, videos and audios in several different formats, you can add extensions that install programs or bring features into the player.
Watching a streaming service or playing gameplay live using Dazn, Sportsdevil and more add-ons is easier for everyone. You can record your computer screen or TV shows.
You just need to enter the Kodi internal store and find the app or extension you like the most. To do this, just open the Kodi and select “My add-ons” in the main menu on the left (image below).
Now choose “Install from repository” and select “Kodi Add-on Repository.” This will bring you to Kodi’s own official extensions repository. Choose the application option you are interested in and install by clicking “Install.”
All downloaded tools will appear on the Kodi home screen whenever the program is opened.
Why do you need a VPN for Kodi?
Below, we have discussed the reasons why you need a VPN to use Kodi:
Hide your traffic from your ISP: When you use Kodi add-ons to stream PPV live and other shows, you should hide your IP from tracking. A good VPN encrypts all the data out of the Kodi box.
Stream Kodi anonymous: A VPN lets you download, browse, and stream anonymously. Not only does it protect you from your Internet service provider from all traffic, but it also takes care of the server from which you download, hides your identity and location.
Access Geo-Blocked content: When you start using a VPN, you can choose a server in whatever you want. Once the VPN is connected, geo-restricted Kodi add-ons will accept your new calling. This is certainly a major problem for those using paid streaming services like Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu.
Bypass blocking restrictions: If you are staying outside the United States, you cannot watch the PPV live from your country. That means you won’t be able to see your favorite team live. A VPN allows you to bypass these limitations and stream blocked content freely.
Kodi is a simple and very popular media player to watch live PPV. Before watching PPV live on Kodi, you have to set up the Kodi and configure it with a VPN and add-ons. Here, we have presented how to watch live PPV on Kodi. Also, you can watch other streaming events on Kodi. It uses so-called add-ons which connect the program to the different services. The official Kodi repository has many add-ons to be used with other quality services.