Table of Contents
Before moving into the broad discussion, it is better to know what Airphysio is. In short, it is a global multi-award-winning device that is mainly used for COPD & Asthma treatment.
The all-natural process known as [OPEP] Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure has been used on it that helps the body’s natural cleansing process. Besides, it aids in controlling the lung’s optimal hygiene & restoring lunge capacity.
Airphysion is also used as a treatment & prevention for Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis,
Cystic Fibrosis, Respiratory conditions & so on. So, if you are suffering from any of the diseases mentioned above, you can have it that will surely help you get rid of the problems.
However, in this write-up, we will show you how it works, what benefits it will bring to you, & it is worth the money or not. So, stay with us & keep reading.
How Does AirPhysio Work
A massive number of people may know the device, but very few people comprehend how it works. Before having the device, you should have a conception of its working process; then, you’ll be interested in getting it, right?
As we have mentioned earlier, AirPhysio is also known as an OPEP device that works as a breathing trainer and lung training system, among other names. All OPEP devices works in mostly identical way. The oscillating positive expiratory pressure (OPEP) has been used on every OPEP device that helps you improve your breathing.
How does it improve your breathing? The pressure AirPhysio creates removes the mucus and other stains from your airway and makes it clear to breathe appropriately. When AirPhysio or other OPEP devices are used, you may twiddle with vibration, or sometimes pulses lose mucus behind the walls. These vibrations are called “Oscillating,” which is in the group of OPEP.
The mucus is forced by the oscillations away from the walls. But, the Air that is normal doesn’t oscillate as it moves within your airway. However, the OPEP device displaces mucus and other particles by vibrating the air, and you can breathe properly.
Is it Worth the Money to Buy an Airphysio?
A significant number of people would like to have the device but are confused about whether it is worth the money or not. According to some AirPhysio Review provided by many users, it is worth the money to hold some advanced features to help patients breathe properly. However, here we have pointed out some of the facts that will make you understand if it is worth the money or not. So, let’s look at the point below.
Natural Way To Remove Mucus
As stated above, Airphysio Expands the Airways and Pushes Out the Mucus That Is Blocked for Optimum Breathing. It never uses drugs, harmful chemicals, or other medicine to accomplish the task that makes it more popular among the users. Apart from that, AirPhysion aids in maintaining hygiene within the lungs and improves the lunge capacity.
Multiple Award Winner
The AirPhysio was presented by the Yiwu Import Trade in May 2017 as the “Best Product.” In the same year, it received the “National Start-Up Business of The Year” award. One year later, in 2018, it was presented by the US TV show “Modern Living with Kathy Ireland.” Can you imagine how effective it is to get so many rewards?
AirPhysio is a “Doctor-Recommended Device and Approved by Pulmonologists” that are very Effective for Patients With Respiratory Conditions. Though it is safe and secure, even then, we recommend consulting a health practitioner before using it. Besides, you don’t need to show any prescription; that clarifies that it is not harmful.
Compact Size & Simple to Use
The size of the AirPhysio is compact; thus, you can carry it wherever you go. In addition, it is simple to use, and you don’t need to go through a complicated procedure to place it in your mouth. To know how to use this smart device, you can check the section below.
How To Use AirPhysio Device
Using the AirPhysio device is easier than you imagine. If you haven’t yet perceived how to use it, you can check out the steps below.
- Deep breathe [Abdominal Breathe] is required first into your lung and feel them entirely.
- For 2-3 seconds, hold your breath
- Now it is time to set the AirPhysio device into your mouth and discharge breathe through the device at an affably fast but stable pace between 3- 5 seconds until your lung is empty.
- A significant number of people have it oscillating without struggle, but a group of people exerts to start. However, once your lung capacity is optimal, you would be up to raise the ball bearing slightly off the conoid and get it oscillating.
- In this step, place the device to get the cap facing the cover and downgrade it until you touch up maximum vibration in your chest. Have a stab to keep cheeks hard to help boost the effect in your chest.
- After eliciting breathe through the AirPhysio device, you may feel that the mucus is stockpiling besides the lung’s top or at the throat’s back. If so, instigate cough to remove the mucus. If not, the mucus will keep continuing working up to the throat.
- Repeat the steps from 1 to 6 for a minimum of 2 times per minute. Takes a minimum of two breaths for each session.
Things That You Should Maintain While Using Airphysio
There are a few things that must be followed by you when you go to use the device.
- Be relax & take right posture & position
- Inhale slowly, but never fill the lunges entirely
- Keep your breath for 2 to 3 seconds
- Locate the AirPhysio in the mouth and exhale the breath through it at a reasonably fast.
- To get the maximum vibrations, adjust the tilt properly
AirPhysio is a modern innovation that is effective for patients with asthma. Australian-based company TAn developed the AirPhysio for consumers to aids in cleaning and expanding airways; thus, users can breathe adequately. It also helps to prevent problems in respiratory systems. Medical professionals highly recommend having the AirPhysio as a treatment for Cold Congestion, COPD, Asthma, and many more. So, we can say that AirPhysio is indeed worth the money.