Today, government of India launched a new property card for Indian residents. PM Modi announced a new scheme called PM Swamitva Yojana under which citizens will get a Swamitva Card for their assets. The card will also be called Property Card. Here are detailed information about PM Swamitva Yojana and the property card.
What is PM Swamitva Yojana?
There are many households in India who do not have any certificate of ownership for their properties. They cannot verify that their land belongs to them and so they are unable to avail many services and legal options. Therefore, PM Modi launched a new scheme called PM Swamitva Yojana.
Under the PM Swamitva Yojana Scheme, government will do a survey of land and property through CORS and drones. The survey will create a list of people who own property and will give them a card called Property Card.
How can I get PM Swamitva Yojana Property Card?
If you want to download or view your PM Swamitva Yojana card, you are required to follow these steps first –
- Go to the official website of app
- Open Swamitva Yojana portal
- Upload required documents
- Fill the swamitva yojana property card registration form
- Verify aadhaar and mobile number
- Submit the form and check your Property card details
What are the benefits of new PM Swamitva Yojana ?
There are many benefits of the scheme –
- You will be able to check your land ownership details
- You will get property loan against the card
- You will easily be able to verify your property in legal process
- You can go to local Panchayat body and get physical Swamitva Card
More updates about the PM Swamitva Yojana has been issued by government of India or PM Webcast portal.