Every person loves to travel and visit different places during their vacation time. But this time, due to this pandemic most of the people were not able to move out. Now, this situation is quite under control and people can start their traveling life by following full precautionary measures. Before planning for your trip, it is better to look for the best hotels in Mumbai that follows all the COVID-19 precautions and ensure full safety during the stay. This might take time for you to research the hotels and all that result will lead you to take a good decision.
Mumbai is the land of dreams. Every day people come here with their big dream with the hope that they all will become true someday. Apart from this, there are many other interesting places that a person must visit here in Mumbai. Let’s have a look at them.
- Gateway of India: It is the place that everyone should visit when he/she visits Mumbai. This was built by George Willet in honour of the visit of Queen Mary and George V to Mumbai in the year 1924. The best time to visit this place is early in the morning. Here you can enjoy a cool sea breeze with your friends and family and enjoy the view of Taj hotels facing the Arabian Sea. You can take boats to enjoy the view of this monument. An interesting fact is that you don’t need to spend a single penny on entry fees. It is one of the places in Mumbai that you can enjoy free of cost.
- Sanjay Gandhi National park: This Park is considered to be the most visited national park in Asia. It covers approximately 100 sq., km of land. You can enjoy all most all types of fun activities with your family and friends. You can see big cats very closely, go on trek or hiking and even you can go boating in the artificial lakes. The toy train in this park is the major attraction for the kids. Even you can visit one of the oldest caves in India which are named as Kanheri Caves. To enjoy all this fun, you just need to pay minimal entry fees.
- Red Carpet Wax Museum: Have you ever wanted a picture with Michael Jackson or Harry potter? If yes, this a must-visit place where your dreams of having a picture next to your favorite celebrity are possible. You will find was statues of various celebrities from different fields like sports, politics, art, etc. Click as many pictures as you want and make your friends jealous of it. You need to pay around a hundred and fifty rupees per person as the entry fees.
- Haji Ali Dargah: This is one of the most famous religious places in Mumbai that is build right in the middle of the Arabian Sea. The tomb is made of white marble and signifies the Indo-Islamic style of architecture. Do visit this place to experience spirituality and enjoy the view of the sea and feel the cool vibes. There is no entry fees charged to visit this place.
- Elephant Caves: We all might have studied about elephant caves somewhere in our school time. These are the huge rock-cut caves that are there for many centuries. Five of its caves are dedicated to Lord Shiva and two depict the architecture of Buddhists. You need to take a ferry ride of an hour to reach these caves. You will enjoy your journey by watching the scenic beauty of Mumbai. If you are an adventurous person go trekking otherwise you can take the train and enjoy your tour right from the entry point of the caves. It will take full one day to enjoy and visit these caves. The entry fees are minimal for citizens of Indian and nearby countries.
- Sidhivinayak Temple: This temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesh and people including many celebrities come here to seek blessings. The huge idol of Lord Ganesha is made from a single black stone. Everything including trunk bents in this idol is carved appropriately. It is a must to visit this temple if you are planning your trip to Mumbai. Entry is free for everyone whosoever visits this temple.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: You might have seen this place in many of the films. It is situated right in the centre of Mumbai. It was built during the British period which is why it signifies the British architecture there. This place is surrounded by a variety of street food that is a must. Enjoy taking photographs and food.
- Juhu Beach: If you want to enjoy nature in several colours, then this a place that is a must-visit. You can visit this place with your friends and family. Even you can plan a romantic date with your partner on the beachside. You will easily find many amazing restaurants and street food at Juhu beach.
- Marine Drive: It is a long walkway where you can witness the sunset and sunrise. It is the best place where you can relax and spend some memorable time with your mates. If you are crazy about street food, then don’t miss a visit to this place. The food available here is lips smacking.
- Hanging Gardens: Every human being needs a break from his/ her daily routine. To freshen up hanging garden is the best place to visit. You can enjoy the flower beds and amazing water fountains. It is the best place to visit with your partner. A huge boot is made in this garden and don’t miss to take a funny photograph with it.
Book a hotel here in Mumbai and visit all these places given above and enjoy your stay here. Don’t forget to take all the precautionary measures at this point. Else everything will be amazing. If you have limited days and want to visit more places, then it is better to take a city tour bus that will cover most of the famous places in Mumbai.