Making conversations using text messages has been no more remains an issue now. Kik messaging app is assumed to be one of the major platforms providing such solutions. Installation and usage are quite easier here but do you know how to delete the Kik account permanently from your iPhone? If not, stay connected with us to explore more.
Deleting Kik’s account is a huge step and especially for those who are relying on it for making conversations with their friends. The reasons for deletion might be multiple. It might be certainly due to some bugs issues or one can also look for the same due to some privacy leak issues. We are here going to provide you the step by step process of deletion of your Kik account along with the consequences you might face due to this deletion. Moreover, you will get to know about how to delete your Kik messages from someone else phone and will also get to know that whether the inactive Kik account will get deleted or not.
How do I permanently delete my Kik account?
Deletion of Kik account permanently means that you are no longer to get access to it nor you will receive any Kik messages or emails here. You would be even able to search your Kik username here and your Kik username will be automatically deleted from the contact list of your friend’s account also. The only things that you have to do for deleting your Kik account permanently are:
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter your correct information in the provided webpage.
- A message will be delivered to your mentioned email ID showing up a link to permanently deactivate your Kik account.
- Just tap on it to confirm your final deletion.
- That’s it you have now successfully deleted your Kik account permanently from your iPhone.
What happens if you delete your Kik account?
Kik is for sure one of the leading messaging apps that have made the concept of messaging much easier. But if you are willing to delete your Kik account, you might be aware of the consequences you might face here.
- Temporarily deactivation of your Kik account means that you are not going to get any text messages and emails here. Moreover, your Kik username will get permanently deleted from there and no one will be able to get access to it later.
- Permanent deletion of the Kik account means that not only your friends’ will be able to access you; you will also even lose control over your Kik account. Once you have deleted your Kik account permanently there are no chances that you will get it back or can access your messages later.
How do I delete my Kik messages from someone else phone?
One can easily delete their Kik messages from someone else phone just by permanently deleting the Kik account.
Do inactive Kik accounts get deleted?
Yes, the inactive Kik accounts get automatically deleted once after a certain time tenure.