Laser treatment for skin pigmentation is the most effective technique currently used. It facilitates the collagen, which ends up reviving the skin. The procedure is mostly painless. People can opt for various plans depending on the laser treatment for pigmentation cost in Pune.
Various machines with approval by the Food and Drug Administration are being used. The laser treatment for pigmentation cost in Pune is legitimate because they use trained professionals who have the required skill for it.
The treatment can help in improving the condition of the skin substantially. By removing or lightening sun spots, freckles, age spots, or scar marks, they awaken the skin. Giving it a healthy glow.
WHY DO PEOPLE USE LASER FOR PIGMENTATION?
People through all age groups unanimously desire flawless skin. It is the first noticeable feature of a person. Having blemished and patchy skin can often cause low confidence. To achieve a more even and clear base, people resort to laser treatments.
Using DIY masks and other skincare might help short-term goals. But in the long run, usage of laser treatment will prevail good skin.
Factors like stress, pollution, and exposure to the sun can also wear our skin out. Birth or accident marks can leave behind pesky scars. Using laser treatment will show faster results in less time.
PROCESS OF LASER TREATMENT
It is a cosmetic treatment adjoined with carbon emulsion which channelizes the heat emitted from the laser that evaporates the upper layer of the impaired skin. By targeting the pigment, it resolves dark marks and spots. It induces the skin to build collagen, resulting in a more youthful and wholesome skin texture.
They provide these treatments for people above 18 years of age and are off-limits to pregnant women.
The procedure begins with identifying the target area and analyzing individual skin types to prepare an exclusive treatment plan for them. These sessions go on for about 45 minutes. A minimum of 6-8 sessions is requisite to see obvious results. Let us break these steps down systematically:
1) At the onset of the treatment, they give a deep cleanse to the skin.
2) Followed by a carbon emulsion, a treatment made by a laser. This removes the redundant layers of the skin and stimulates the flow of oxygen. This accounts for the first phase.
3) The second phase eliminates more damaged layers of the skin and prompts collagen, which makes the skin look fresh.
4) In this phase they also focus on dark spots, freckles, and pigmentation. By disintegrating them into tinier bits, which are further disposed into the bloodstream.
5) The last step is the application of a cold compress and moisturizer followed by a sunscreen.
The procedure is painless. Some people may notice clear redness which is only short-lived and eventually diminishes. People with freckles may notice that the spots become darker. Which again is a temporary phenomenon. Regular sittings will amplify the texture of the skin and also cure wrinkles and scars.
STEPS TO BE WARY OF PRE AND POST TREATMENT
There are certain precautions taken before the treatment. These include:
1) Refrain from availing of any parlor oriented services a week before.
2) No home remedies or DIY masks should be used 3 days before the treatment.
3) Thorough moisturizing is necessary.
4) Avoid using skin primers typically a few days before the treatment.
1) Refrain from using any soap or face wash for a day after the treatment. Use lukewarm water to wash the face.
2) They do not encourage applying makeup for a day after the treatment.
3) Refrain from indulging in a robust workout for a day or two. The sweat that will build up can sabotage the efficacy of the treatment.
4) Do not scratch your skin or constantly touch it.
5) Avoid going to the parlor or availing of those services for a minimum of one week.
6) Do not use home remedies for a week after.
7) Try to regulate sun exposure.
8) Rampant use of sunscreens is cardinal for extreme skin protection.
9) If redness resurfaces, using a cold compress might help.
The popularity of laser treatment for skin pigmentation has to do with its efficacy. People have benefitted from its sagacity. People often have their reservations because they think these treatments may have ill-effects on the skin.
However, apart from the Erythema (redness) and Edema (swelling), there are no long-term consequences. The myriad benefits that can be reaped from this treatment are ludicrous.
The treatment may not entirely eliminate the pigmentation but it certainly dwindles their appearance. The number of settings varies depending on the skin type but the treatment is an effective one.