Playing games on your iPhone is fun includes some games that are immersive and immersive for hours. But if you’re a hardcore gamer like me, you’re definitely missing out on old school legends like Mario and Contra.
Imagine how wonderful we could be play a legendary game on your iPhone or iPod. Well, if you have your high hopes now, I’m glad to let you know that “this is possible”.
Learn how to play NES games like Mario and Contra on your iPhone and iPod. However, you need a jail broken iPhone or iPod to do this. To play NES games on iDevice, you need to download and install the app named ‘NES ‘.
What is NES?
“NES” is an application that emulates NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) you can play “.NES” files directly on your I Device. You can also save and load the state of the game.
How to get NES?
Here are all the steps which you can follow to download the NES for your iPhone.
- Open Official Partner ( https://lisanilssonart.com ) and download CYDIA
- Open CYDIA and go to SOURCES
- Tap the edit button at the top right of the screen
- The Add button appears in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then tap Add Source to add this repository
- When complete, you will see a repository named “Big Boss”.
- Open this repository and scroll down until you find “NES”
- Tap Buy / Install, then tap Continue in the next window
- Cydia will start downloading and installing NES
Follow the instructions. Then you’re done. You should now see a new app named “NES” on your home screen.
How to play a game using NES?
To play NES games, download the “ROM” of all the games you need. You can easily find these Roms by searching the internet. When the Roms are ready, you need to insert them into your device.
To do this, use software named “iExplorer“.
When everything is ready, follow these steps:
1. Connect your iDevice to your computer.
2. Run the application “iExplorer”.
3. The name of the device is displayed.
4. Next, select “Second View Mode” so that you can see your current location accurately.
5. Next, follow the path shown below.
6. You should now see a folder named “NES”.
7. Paste all “.NES ROM” files into this folder.
8. When complete, close iExplorer and remove the device.
Now you are ready to play. When you open the NES app, you will see the game list. Tap your favorite game and enjoy!
read more about MIS webmail